Elder San Diego's Address

Explanation on Sending Packages and Letters

If you would like to send a letter:
Elder Eric San Diego
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

If you want to send a package:

You write this exactly, including Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya (They don't like more than one name coming to the same PO Box when dealing with packages).

Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

To make sure Elder San Diego gets the package just make sure his last name is in the return address (or next to the return address).

January 7, 2013

Time For A "Change"!!

Hey guys!

Last week as we finished up our time together, Elder Cadena and I had one of our better weeks yet. Even though we were limited on time because of having to go on divisions with Elder DeHart and Elder Carreto, we were able to find and teach more people. We went with Orfelina, a reference from a sister in the ward who went to church last week, and had an amazing lesson with her. We taught her about the Restoration and when my companion was relating the First Vision, the Spirit was strongly present. As we explained the function of the Spirit and testified it was there as we helped her identify it, she started to cry and explained how she felt really good. As I explained the Gospel of Jesus Christ and baptism to her, the Spirit was eer more present. I extended the baptismal invitation and she whole heartedly accepted. As we kept passing by to teach her, she had a new life and light in her eyes. I could really feel the difference the Gospel of Jesus Christ was making in her life and how happy it was making her. We had an amazing experience with her this past week but unfortunately she is not married and her man doesn't want to be married right now. We did all we could to help them in that aspect but in the end the guy just said he didn't want to. But, we left her and a few other good investigators for the new elders who are going to be there.

So, today I got changed! I got changed to an area called Joyas 2 in the Industrial Stake. And, I am training again and still being District Leader! My companion's name is Elder Jay but I still haven't met him yet because I go pick him up tonight from President Tervort's house. I think he will be pretty cool but I will have to tell you all more about him next week. Funny thing is last time I was here in Industrial I was with Elder Andrew and he was my District Leader. Then, he went up as Zone Leader  in Centenario and one change later I was one of his District Leaders. Then, he got put down after his time as Zone Leader and I was his District Leader. Now, he got put back up as Zone Leader here in Industrial and I am again one of his District Leaders. I guess President Tervort just already knows that we come in a package! I am excited for this new area I am in and I know as we work hard, we will have a lot of success! Have a great week! I love you all!

¡Ten fe y se obediente!

Todo mi amor,
Elder San Diego

Volcano - Iztaccihuatl
Volcano - Popocatépetl

No comments:

Post a Comment