Elder San Diego's Address

Explanation on Sending Packages and Letters

If you would like to send a letter:
Elder Eric San Diego
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

If you want to send a package:

You write this exactly, including Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya (They don't like more than one name coming to the same PO Box when dealing with packages).

Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

To make sure Elder San Diego gets the package just make sure his last name is in the return address (or next to the return address).

January 21, 2013

"She Knew It Was Her Answer From God"

Hey folks!

Elder Jay and I had an amazing week.

One experience we had came as direction from the Spirit.  We had all of our appointments fall one night and Elder Jay turned to me and told me,"Quick who are you thinking of right now that we should go visit?"  I thought for second and the name Sergio Lara came to mind.  He is an inactive in our ward who has leg problems and has a hard time getting to church.  We went and visited him and find one of the previous Elders old investigators there who we had only talked to once before whose name is Guadalupe.  We chatted with her and were going to share a message with all but Sergio didn't feel good right then so we put an appointment with her for the next day.  The next day Elder Jay and I planned to sing, pray, and testify.  We went over and sung for her and started with a prayer and taught about the Godhead.  The Spirit came and we all could feel it.  She then said that she was confused between us and the Jehovah's Witnesses and how she didn't want to keep studying with the JW's because there were a lot of things that she didn't agree with.  I then asked her, "Guadalupe, will you believe the words I tell you right now?"  She said she would so I started to testify to her that Jehovah was and is Jesus Christ.  She believed me, but wanted me to also show her through the scriptures that what I said was true.  I showed her lots of scriptures and explained to her all those things and she was satisfied and convinced.  We then asked if we could say a kneeling prayer with her to ask God for an answer to the questions she had and to receive a response that what she learned from all the missionaries she had met with was true.  We knelt down and offered a prayer each.  When we ended, the spirit was super strong and she started to cry.  She said it was the first time in her life she had ever knelt down to pray and that it was a humbling and special experience for her to kneel down before her God because all her life she had been a very prideful person.  She identified how she felt as being from the spirit and was so excited and knew it was her answer from God.  We invited her to be baptized and she accepted! She will be baptized this Saturday!

We had many other amazing experiences this week and we have learned a lot together.  We have a family who has also accepted to be baptized in preparation right now and also a few more single people.  The work is going great and we are loving it!

¡Ten fe y se obediente!

Todo mi amor,
Elder San Diego

p.s. Oh yeah! We also had a baptism too! Guadalupe! Yay!! The one I talked about last week!

Guadalupe's baptism!
When I was a child a talked as a child, I acted as a child, I shaved as a child; 
but when I became a man, and had to shave every day, 
I put away childish things and started shaving with shaving cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment