Elder San Diego's Address

Explanation on Sending Packages and Letters

If you would like to send a letter:
Elder Eric San Diego
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

If you want to send a package:

You write this exactly, including Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya (They don't like more than one name coming to the same PO Box when dealing with packages).

Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

To make sure Elder San Diego gets the package just make sure his last name is in the return address (or next to the return address).

October 18, 2011

Predicad Mi Evangelio - Preach My Gospel

¡Hola!
A great week it has been here in Mexico! The time seems to just fly by so quickly here!
Tuesday was a pretty good day. We contacted a bunch and knocked doors like crazy and ended up with quite a few appointments. Other than that, not too much else happened...but! It is just dandy!
On Wednesday we had some success! We found a lady named Denise and taught a great lesson and the Spirit was very strong. We invited her to be baptized and she agreed! Yeah!
Thursday, we started out with no appointments, so we went to work knocking doors and contacting! We even found some people that we taught lessons to and they were very receptive. Yay! Elder Valdovinos and I are praying to find a great family to teach and baptize. I know that as we keep working hard in this area, we will receive a family in answer to our prayers! On another note, the members here are great! They are so nice and we have a meal appointment every day! Hurrah for not starving! Here in Mexico there is only really one meal of the day at about 3pm and that`s pretty much all I need or even feel like eating, which is great!
On Friday we had a bunch of appointments. For the most part, a lot fell through. But the ones who we got to were great! We have one investigator named Jose Manuel who is an older man and drives a taxi. We found him on Thursday and returned today and he read 3 Nephi 11, the Restoration pamphlet we gave him and took it upon himself and started reading the Book of Mormon from the beginning! Wow! We have taught him a bit and invited him to be baptized and he is going to pray and think about it this week and come to church and says when he feels it is right he will be baptized. I know as we pray to know the truth, we will always come to know it!
Saturday was good. We have 5 people we are really going to focus on: Jaime, Jonathan, Jose Manuel, Adreana, Denise, and Joselyn. I do not have time to expound on all of them, but they are all great and we are setting them all up for baptisms as they progress! I know that this gospel blesses lives. I have seen it in my own life and I see it even more in the lives of those we teach! So amazing!
Sunday was okay. Church was good and after, Elder Valdovinos and I knocked and contacted some more and had a little bit of success. And, as we keep working, we will have even more!
Today was p-day yet again, so that meant soccer with the zone! My team pretty much dominated all day long. We had a great offense (I scored a goal!) and a killer defense (me and our goalie Elder Brimhall!) and went 15-2 today with an 8 game win streak. After I finish this e-mail, Elder Valdovinos and I are going to get some tacos! Yay!
Everything is just amazing here. I wish I had more time to tell more! Anyway, I love you all! Take care!
¡Ten fe y se obediente!
Todo mi amor,
Elder San Diego

Houses!
Lots and Lots of Houses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment