Elder San Diego's Address

Explanation on Sending Packages and Letters

If you would like to send a letter:
Elder Eric San Diego
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

If you want to send a package:

You write this exactly, including Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya (They don't like more than one name coming to the same PO Box when dealing with packages).

Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

To make sure Elder San Diego gets the package just make sure his last name is in the return address (or next to the return address).

August 5, 2013

2 years!!

Hey everybody,

Wow!  And just like that, the mission has come to an end.  It seems as though it was but a little time ago that I started the mission.  Time surely has passed by fast.  I look back on myself two years ago now and I am really impressed by who and what I am today.  There has been so much spiritual growth and progress on my part.  I think the two greatest things I have learned on the mission are:
  1. How to love the Lord with all my heart, might, mind, and strength.
  2. How to identify and follow the Spirit in my life.
Honestly, serving a mission is the best decision I have ever made and the thing from which I have received the most blessings.  As we took off from the airport, I reflected on the grand and vast size of the city and all of the people and thought to myself about if I really made a difference.  Then I thought of all the people I have helped be converted to the gospel and the loving testimonies they have born to me and it makes me feel the spirit and an overwhelming joy burn inside of me to know that I, in a very small and simple way, have been an instrument in God's hands to help Him bring about the immortality, eternal life, and eternal happiness of His children.  I cannot express even a part of the happiness I feel for having been a full-time missionary for two years and having had all of the spiritual experiences that I've had. I truly will miss this beautiful time in my life to dedicate every minute of every hour to the work of the Lord.  There is no greater work that we can do.  I testify that Jesus is the Christ, the very Son of our loving Heavenly Father.  I know that Christ suffered for us and that He is our Savior and Redeemer.  I know that it is through obedience to His gospel that we are forgiven of all of our sins and brought back to the presence of God. I testify that Christ lives and that He restored His church and gospel in these days through the Prophet Joseph Smith.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true.  And last of all, I know that as we participate with the Lord in the work of salvation, we become one with Him.  In the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

¡Ten fe y se obediente!

Todo mi amor,
Elder Eric Scott Kanemokuheali'i San Diego

Teresita's baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment