Elder San Diego's Address

Explanation on Sending Packages and Letters

If you would like to send a letter:
Elder Eric San Diego
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

If you want to send a package:

You write this exactly, including Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya (They don't like more than one name coming to the same PO Box when dealing with packages).

Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

To make sure Elder San Diego gets the package just make sure his last name is in the return address (or next to the return address).

June 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Elder San Diego!!!

Hey guys!

Elder Durrant and I had a great week. We baptized Elizabeth, Angelica, and Paulina this weekend and the Spirit was amazing in each of their baptisms. I asked them how they felt after their baptisms and they responded that they felt really good and happy and lots of peace. I asked them what it was and they said that it was the Spirit. I told them to write down their feelings and what they experienced to have that memory with them forever. Angelica had a special experience on Sunday during her confirmation. She said she felt something really strange during the confirmation that felt like a warmth and heat that started in her head and went down through her whole body out to her hands and that it felt really good and comforting. I again told her,"Do you know what that is?" and she said,"The Holy Spirit." It was a really neat experience for me to hear her experience and have her know and identify how the Spirit talks and testifies to her.

Me and Elder Durrant also got to perform the baptisms of a couple that the sister missionaries married and baptized. It's that same couple I talked about a few weeks ago when I shared a message in the baptismal service of the sister missionaries and they got excited to be married and baptized.

On my birthday I was looking in the mirror and what did I see? Three new white hairs I had never seen before. Yup, I sure am getting older and wiser too. But it was good. I got a few small gifts from some sweet members of my ward and one sister in the ward bought me a cake. It was a really calm day and actually really great because we started the day with Angelica and Paulina's baptism! So it was good.

We also had our last mission conference with President Tervort this past week. He will be ending his mission in a week and will be off back home to Utah and we will get President Hall from Idaho as our new mission president.

I also got to go back and visit my converts in Xalostoc and it was really great seeing most of them and leaving my testimony with them one last time before I leave Mexico. Everything has been great and will continue to be! I love you all!

¡Ten fe y se obediente!

Todo mi amor,
Elder San Diego

Angelica and Paulina's baptism!
Birthday cake
The sister's baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment