Elder San Diego's Address

Explanation on Sending Packages and Letters

If you would like to send a letter:
Elder Eric San Diego
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

If you want to send a package:

You write this exactly, including Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya (They don't like more than one name coming to the same PO Box when dealing with packages).

Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

To make sure Elder San Diego gets the package just make sure his last name is in the return address (or next to the return address).

February 18, 2013

"Contact Her", The Spirit Whispered.

Hey guys!

Elder Jay and I changed it around this week and had good success and lots of spiritual experiences! 

On Tuesday, we went with Hugo, that one bicitaxi driver who contacted us on the street.  We found his son, David, and him at home and taught them about the Godhead.  The Spirit came very strong and we testified of the importance we have in our lives to follow Jesus Christ.  We invited them to be baptized and they accepted and the next night when we went over, we also found the son's wife, Nayeli, and taught about the Restoration and felt the Spirit super strong again and invited her to be baptized too.  She also accepted and we were planning their baptism for this Thursday, but they weren't able to go to church yesterday so we will have to push it back a little bit.  But they are doing great and very excited and enthusiastic.

We also had a very special experience with the Spirit on Thursday.  We were heading back home talking about who we should visit before the night was over.  All of a sudden I stopped because I remembered an inactive family who was close by that we could visit.  I asked Elder Jay what he thought about it and he said that instead of that, he felt we needed to find someone in that moment because he was starting to feel the Spirit.  He asked me what I felt and I jokingly said, "All I feel is hunger."  I paused and paid more attention to my feelings but I didn't feel anything.  So I asked Elder Jay what the Spirit was telling him we should do. He paused and said that maybe we should contact an old lady across the street.  So, we went and contacted her, but she didn't want anything.  At that point, I started to feel the Spirit burning within me and I asked the Lord what we should do.  We stood on the corner and both decided at the same time that we had to knock the other side of the street.  So we started knocking all the doors on the other side of the road, but no one was home.  As we were on the last house, I wondered what we were going to do when I looked to my right and saw a lady with her son.  I had a strong impression come to me that said, "Contact her." I thought, "Hey, that's not a bad idea."  So when she got to where we were, I contacted her and she stopped immediately and listened intently.  She said that she would love to have us go to her house and teach her so we put an appointment with her for Sunday.  We were very appreciative for this gift from God.  However, when we went over on Sunday, her friend said she got called in on an emergency to work, but was excited to meet with us.  We have another appointment for Tuesday and are looking forward to it a lot and for the blessings we will receive this week from the Lord.

I love you all!  Have a great week!

¡Ten fe y se obediente!

Todo mi amor,
Elder San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment