Elder San Diego's Address

Explanation on Sending Packages and Letters

If you would like to send a letter:
Elder Eric San Diego
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

If you want to send a package:

You write this exactly, including Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya (They don't like more than one name coming to the same PO Box when dealing with packages).

Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

To make sure Elder San Diego gets the package just make sure his last name is in the return address (or next to the return address).

September 3, 2012

District Leader & Trainer

Hey guys!

Great week and man am I tired.  But! Gettin' all geared up with energy to kick butt this next change! 

Some things have now changed too.  I am now a dad! Yay!  Haha, that's what we call it in the mission when we train someone.  So, I'm training a new elder now! Woo!  His name is Elder Cadena and he is from Monterrey, Mexico. Cool kid.  He and I are totally gonna tear it up this next little bit!  Rock! 

So, along with being a trainer, President Tervort also called me to be a District Leader. Yay!  So now I gotta keep doing good and working hard.  Elder Wood also is going to be a trainer and still being DL so all is well with us. 

Other than that, it was a pretty uneventful last week with Elder Wood.  However, we did baptize! Yeah!  We baptized Pilar, who I might have talked about before, but not sure if I did, so I will fill in one day when I have time.  Anyway, we are going to have a rockin' week!

¡Ten fe y se obediente!

Todo mi amor,
Elder San Diego

My new comp, Elder Cadena from Monterrey, Mexico
We helped the sisters in our district with their baptism and we got to meet Bro. Juan Jose. 
He is super cool and one of the most solid converts I have ever met.
Pilar's Baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment