Elder San Diego's Address

Explanation on Sending Packages and Letters

If you would like to send a letter:
Elder Eric San Diego
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

If you want to send a package:

You write this exactly, including Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya (They don't like more than one name coming to the same PO Box when dealing with packages).

Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

To make sure Elder San Diego gets the package just make sure his last name is in the return address (or next to the return address).

March 5, 2012

A Love For The People And The Work

Hey!

Things have been going great. Last Sunday was a really neat experience for Elder Lozano and I. Our convert, Pablo, blessed the sacrament! Yay! It was so neat to see him sitting up there and put into practice the power of the priesthood. So cool. I know he is going to be a great, strong member. This week, lots of our appointments fell through so we decided to look for the inactive members in our area and get them back to church. We visited some sisters in the ward who have been inactive for quite some time. When we talked with them, we testfied of the truth and the need to be at church to renew our covenants with God. The Spirit was super storng and they knew that it´s time to come back to the Lord. They gave us their testimonies and how they know this is what they need to do. Great to know that they have built their testimony the right way.

I know and can feel inside of me the love I have and that is growing for these people. The members, the non-members, inactives, people who I just see pass by in the street, all these have an impact on me. I can feel that they don´t know the truth. They are looking for it, praying for it, hoping that they can find true and lasting happiness, happiness that only comes from knowing the truth, following our Savior, Jesus Christ, and serving the true and living God, our Father in Heaven. The best way I can describe me feelings is how the three Nephites feel. I have joy in this work, but I feel the burden and sadness of the sins of the people whom I am amongst.

This past Wednesday we had a zone conference with President Tervort. He told us something very remarkable. He said that he feels that something truly incredible is about to happen in this mission. Something bigger than the scriptures. He feels that we are about to bring to pass something that has never happened on the face of the Earth since it began, something truly amazing in the missionary work of the Lord. When he talks about this, I know it is true because the Spirit testifies of it to me. I know I am in such an amazing work. I will be the Lord´s servant to bring to pass His holy works here.

Well, we have been great and are planning a ward missionary activity for this Saturday. We can feel that it is going to be a success. Keep us and the people here in you prayers! I love you all! Take care!

¡Ten fe y se obediente!

Todo mi amor,
Elder San Diego


Angelica's Baptism

Helping the Ward Secretary update the ward list

Zac-qui & Ismael

No comments:

Post a Comment