Elder San Diego's Address

Explanation on Sending Packages and Letters

If you would like to send a letter:
Elder Eric San Diego
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

If you want to send a package:

You write this exactly, including Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya (They don't like more than one name coming to the same PO Box when dealing with packages).

Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

To make sure Elder San Diego gets the package just make sure his last name is in the return address (or next to the return address).

February 13, 2012

¡Feliz Cumpleaños Heather!

Hey folks!

Things are going great here. Oh! First! Happy Birthday to my big sister today! Yay. Party! Pretty tough week this past week. We taught practically no lessons the entire week but we still have faith and vigour and we are going to start fresh and new this next week and do all we can to receive the miracles or the Lord in this missionary labor that we are doing. This past week has been cloudy and cold (not really that cold, maybe 50-60 degrees) but it´s been a nice change of weather. What I want to share with you this week is about the power of the scriptures. The scriptures have such an amazing power in our lives to open our spirits and guide us in the correct paths of God. I know that when I read the scriptures, I have the spirit with me to help in my decisions and actions. I also receive direct revelation from God through the scriptures from the words that I read. The Bible and Book of Mormon are testimonies to us from a loving Father in Heaven of His son, Jesus Christ. No matter what challenges we face in life, we can always find peace and guidance through the scriptures and fortify our faith in Jesus Christ, our Savior. I know each of us will receive more blessings in our lives than we have ever imagined if we read the scriptures daily and ponder the message they contain and then apply the principles we find in them into our daily lives. I challenge you all to do this. I testify that the scriptures are ture and I do so in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

I love you all! Take care and keep doing your best!

¡Ten fe y se obediente!

Todo mi amor,
Elder San Diego

Back of the Bus...Elders!

Ice Skating

Happy 6 month party for Elder Urrutia & I!

No comments:

Post a Comment