Elder San Diego's Address

Explanation on Sending Packages and Letters

If you would like to send a letter:
Elder Eric San Diego
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

If you want to send a package:

You write this exactly, including Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya (They don't like more than one name coming to the same PO Box when dealing with packages).

Elder Jose Luis Escobar Maya
Apartado Postal 118-184
Gustavo A. Madero
Mexico, D.F. C.P 07051

To make sure Elder San Diego gets the package just make sure his last name is in the return address (or next to the return address).

January 9, 2012

Calle Estados Unidos, Six Steps to Success & Tacos de Tripa

Hello and greetings from Mèxico!

Pretty good week with some pretty good success! But first! I need to tell you guys something pretty funny about my area. So, my area is a little part of the mission that sticks out from the rest so that it is bordered on three sides by the Mexico City East mission. On one side is a beautiful black canal that carries something besides water, to the North is just the street that divides us, and to the East is the funny part. You know what that street to the East is called? Calle Estados Unidos. (United States) Do you get it?! The border that divides the missions is Estados Unidos! Hahaha! Ok. I´m done.

But! This week has been great! On Wednesday and Thursday we had our mission conference and it was a great time and lots of learning and re-learning of our important duties and how we should teach using the spirit and the revelation President Tervort received to increase our success. Elder Lozano and I got to work focusing more on those things and, with the help of the Spirit, set two more baptismal dates with investigators. During the lessons we taught them, we decided to talk about the importance of the Holy Spirit in our lives and how important it is to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, by proper authority, after our baptism, so that we may have God´s help throughout the rest of our lives. As we talked, I decided to focus myself on my feelings so that I could identify the Spirit when it came. I felt a little warmth in my chest and knew it was the Spirit. We started to talk more about the role of the Spirit to testify of the truth and invite us to follow the example of Jesus Christ. We followed the six steps that President has taught us, and switched the lesson to talking about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Spirit was marvelously strong and I felt like my shirt would catch on fire! We testified and invited our investigators to act and be baptized, and they accepted! Their baptism is set for this Wednesday!

The week was great and we are having lots of success and fun here! One more thing! I ate tacos de tripa (tacos of cow intestines) on Saturday! Yum! Well I have to go! I love you all!

¡Ten fe y se obediente!

Todo mi amor,
Elder San Diego

P.S. Family! Please send stamps if you haven`t already.

Elder Lozano bowling

Elder Triana failing

Elder Urrutia bowling

Me bowling

No comments:

Post a Comment